martes, 27 de noviembre de 2007

Dolder 25.11.07

Good old Dolder!

I have many memories of this place. It's where I learned ice-skating when I was a little girl. There is one thing I remember as if it was yesterday:
Once after my ice-skating lessons I was searching for my father who promised to pick me up. Being used to wait, more than half an hour was even for me too much. Where was he?
I asked the nice ladies behind the counter for help. They wanted to call him, but I was so excited that I didn't remember the phone number correctly! I was struggling with the 36 36... there were just too many of them. I tried again and again but didn't manage.
Finally, close to tears I saw my father coming down the steps with a big smile on his face as if nothing had happened.
"That's him" I said to the nice ladies and pointed at him. - My little world was whole again.

Last Sunday I was in Zürich and my family decided to go ice-skating. Well, actually my father didn't want to come but my brother convinced him. I don't remember the last time ice-skating with my family!

Here you can see the result. It was so much fun!!!

My mum and me dancing on the ice. We tried to do our best, but it didn't really work.
My mum is a pro though. She takes lessons once a week. When she was young she used to be very good.



My brother is multisportive. He learns sports quickly. Check out the cool "moon" he makes.






That's my crazy family.

I enjoyed it a lot!!! Looking forward to the next time....






----------
Dolder
8044 Zürich
Tel +41 44 267 70 80

Tram 3, 8 oder 15 bis Römerhof, dann weiter mit der Dolderbahn zur Bergstation. Von dort führt ein kurzer Fussweg zum Dolder Sports Areal.

Eintrittspreise
Erwachsene: CHF 7.00
Jugendliche (17 – 20 Jahre): CHF 5.00
Kinder: CHF 4.00

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

These pics are really cute, gonna speak with you about that tomorrow ;)

yucocktail dijo...

Hello Fay! So shame that I missed such a fun time in Dolder! Let's do it again when you back in January!

Poor little Fay,,, that's typical Godzilla isn't it??
Yucocktail

Anónimo dijo...

also fay!!! Du weisch was ich zu dine Eiskünst denke gell