viernes, 15 de febrero de 2008

Sick en casa

Madre mia, what I hate most is to stay sick at home. It's so f... aburrido. You can't do anything.

Normally I sleep a lot, drink tea. When I feel better I start my computer, surf around, write emails, listen to music.

That's exactly what I did today. And where did I end up? Yes (shame on me) on www.rtlnow.de. For all homesick german speaking people that's exactly your website if you just want to stay at home and relax. You get the whole palette of german trash tv like "Supernanny", "Oliver Geissen" (that's Myriams favorite), but also "Wer wird Millionär" and since 2008 also "DSDS" (Deutschland sucht den Superstar). It's awful, but from time to time exactly what you need....
I watched DSDS today. Oh my god, how can you go to a casting if you know you can't sing at all? It's embarrassing. And the jury wasn't really amiable either. How could they?

Yesterday evening I wasn't watching anything. I was happy to keep the food inside my stomach. It was very unpleasant. Towards the evening my head suddenly started to ache. It started from the right eye and spread all over my head. I started to sweat and felt like vomiting. Several times I tried to stand up and get a bucket in the kitchen. Finally I managed, but the bucket was full of cleaning stuff, so I poured it on to the floor and wanted to troll off when my flatmate stepped behind me and asked what was going on. I couldn't really answer, mumbling something like "I feel sick" I tried to get back to my room as fast as possible.
Once back in my room I was relieved to have a bucket beside my bed, just in case. But luckily there was no need because there was nothing in my stomach, I hadn't eaten since midday.

Actually I had planned to go back to work the next day (means today), but with this awful headache I was happy to survive the night.

Wish I am up tomorrow.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

schnäbi, wi wärs mau mitemne nöie itrag?