About half a year ago I complained of the dymnamics on the metro. I couldn't stand the crowds anymore...
Now I am finally done with metros!! With the move away from my "beloved" flat in the middle of Madrids nightlife (24h noise for free plus constantly changing flatmates) I discovered all of a sudden "la red de autobuses". And I love it! Although I have to pay more than by metro. Switching metro doesn't make you pay twice, switching buses does. But I don't care!!
I enjoy every second of my daily journey to work looking out of the window and seeing what's going on outside. I especially love the passage where I can look down on the daily traffic jam on the M30 (or is it M40?!). Isn't it nice to see the red back lights of standing cars passing by? :-)
The only disadvantage is that you are likely to catch a traffic jam yourself. But then again this gives me time to solve the Sudoku on the back of my daily newspaper... I finally got addicted to Sudokus too...!
Viva el autobus!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario